mercredi 23 avril 2008

Project change!

Wow, this is only the second day after the announcement, and already a big surprise! As mentionned in the title, my project changed. From now on, I'll be working on the following project:

Plugin Repository and advanced plugin management
http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/Development/PluginRepositoryAndClientUI

This change was because two students were chosen for the file transfer project. My mentor proposed me to change project, and I accepted. This new project seems very intersting (and not very different of the previous one, since they both require file transfering). I'll need to create an OSGi bundle repository along with the plugin download / installation functionnalities. I'm really excited to start on this new project. My TODO list will change a bit as you may have guessed :)

TODO list:

  • Get more familiar with OSGi! (More than ever)
  • Learn about OBRs

Aucun commentaire: