vendredi 4 juillet 2008

Update!

So...What happened since the last patch...Hmmm...Well, pretty much everything! I didn't have a lot of time to post since the last one, but it's going to change (I'm moving tomorrow so I was planning it and everything). So, here we go:

First of all, about the OBR. We decided to go for the initial idea of the Felix OBR. Plus, I'll provide an interface for the deployment packages (It's not yet in a felix release, but I'm sure I can play with a SNAPSHOT). So I'm hosting an OBR on a local machine. I won't write the IP address now, since I'm moving tomorrow (my IP is going to change).

About the plugin management system now. We chose to make a plugin management system similar to the Netbeans one (different tabs for updates, downloaded plugins, installed, etc). It's pretty advanced as of today. My personnal goals are achieved, even though I ran into some obstacles. I'm glad I had my mentor and SC/Felix communities to help me. The main features have been implemented. You can add/remove repositories, download resources, install them, delete them. I also started the GUI for it. Everything is now available in a branch of SC. You can see it there:

https://sip-communicator.dev.java.net/source/browse/sip-communicator/branches/pluginmgmt/

The code is in the plugin called pluginmanager. So, that's it for this week. Come back next week for further updates!

Aucun commentaire: