dimanche 11 mai 2008

Long time no post!

From the last post to now, my main goal was to familiarize with SIP Communicator.s source code. I've gotten much better with, as I understand pretty much all the package structure!

My progress with Felix is going great too. I can now say I master all the concepts of it. I only want practice coding right now (especially about the Felix bundle repository: http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository-obr.html).

My goals for the next week is to pratice coding and continue getting better with the source code. This week I will also discuss the project schedule with my mentor, so I'll think about this too.

TODO list:

  • Understanding the source code
  • Praticing with Felix bundle repository framework
  • Discussing the project schedule

Aucun commentaire: